Spring is the perfect time to visit our sites and remember your loved ones.
Our grounds and offices are now fully open (with proportionate Covid safety precautions).
Whilst restrictions are relaxing, we want to ensure we continue to provide an environment that is safe and where people feel at ease and are aware of the remaining measures.
Covid Precautions (Update 28/03/2022):
- The wearing of face coverings is no longer a requirement; however, we recognise and respect that some mourners and colleagues may still choose to wear face coverings.
- We continue to encourage good hand hygiene the use of hand sanitiser in and around our buildings.
- We continue to well ventilate our buildings where possible to allow for good airflow.
- There is no maximum cap on the number of attendees at funeral services and we will endeavour to accommodate as many mourners as comfortably possible within our chapels.
- Regular cleaning is undertaken between services to multi-touch points (e.g., door handles, lecterns, catafalques, backs of pews) and a full clean of the chapel is undertaken at the end of every working day.
- Singing is now allowed within our chapels, although mourners are encouraged to wear face coverings due to the increased aerosol production when singing (in line with Welsh Government advice).
- We offer now the witness charging of coffins as normal.
- Curtains may remain open and for mourners to walk up to the coffin to touch/place flowers.
- We welcome donations and collections to be carried out by the Funeral Directors using their own donation boxes or encourage families to make use of online charitable giving sites.
- Mourners who have symptoms are asked to take lateral flow test before attending a funeral and to either self-isolate or to advise the site team beforehand if they have tested positive.
- Mourners are requested to observe as far as possible current Government advice regarding public health measures to limit spread of the virus.
We are fully open to assist you with enquiries regarding memorials.
Please download a digital version of our Memorial Brochure or complete the enquiry form on the Brochure Request page.
We would be delighted to talk to you over the telephone or meet you in person and show you our beautifully landscaped Garden of Remembrance.